Sunday, March 13, 2011

Packing Blues

I absolutely hate packing! I love the end result of moving but I hate the process. To help ease the pain, the hubby and I are drinking Newcastle beer and listening to our vast collection of music. Ahhh suddenly packing is not so bad. As I mentioned in a previous post, beer has its time and place and today it absolutely fits the bill. If you have never had Newcastle, its a brown ale from England. I love the taste and body of this beer. It reminds me of when I am baking whole wheat bread. The smell of yeast and that nutty whole grain flour is reminiscent of the taste and aroma of this beer; hearty and smooth.

As for the music, I downloaded the new Rise Against album which helped me finish cleaning out the kitchen cabinets. Same old angst from these guys but I can't help but love it. Also hubby just downloaded the new Matt & Kim album for me so I'm excited to give that a go. What music keeps you pumped up? I have so many favs that this discussion could literally go on and on...


No comments:

Post a Comment