Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Beer has its time and place too

As you know I am an avid wine drinker but every once in a while, a beer is all I want. And I don't mean some watered-down pansy ass light beer...Give me the real deal! A burger and a Guinness...classic! Schnitzel and spaetzle with a Spaten...perfection!

Some of my other favorites:

Stella Artois- Great all purpose beer, goes with everything and nothing

Pilsner Urquell- After 3 months in Prague, I know the virtues of Pilsner. Smooth, hoppy, yeasty taste.

Red Stripe- mild, crisp, and refreshing, mon

Lambic- sometimes I want a "fruity" beer...these almost taste like soda. They have flavors like apple, peach, and black cherry but my favorite is still the framboise (raspberry)


Prost! Na zdravi!


No post about beer would be complete without a few words from Beerfest, ja?



1 comment:

  1. Stella always gives me my groove back...cheers sissy!

    <3

    ReplyDelete