Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Love Letter to Montreal

Montreal, thank you for being a gluttons paradise. Thank you for making sure our honeymoon was full of tasty treats, over the top deliciously rich dishes, and an abundance of affordable French wine by the bottle. That trick with the foie gras really worked...it now haunts my dreams. I know one day we will meet again; I wouldn't even mind making you my home, but for now, thank you for the memories. 

Rabbit in Quebec City



My husband trying to eat some maple taffy which ending up being the messiest stuff ever!

Poutines- une classique et une kamikaze

Best ramen soup I have ever slurped down

A full bottle of wine with every meal :)

The most amazing foie gras dish: seared over potatoes with a maple syrup reduction...I am now drooling


Merci xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment