Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Home is where the heart is

One thing I have been reminding myself of lately is that home isn't always a physical place. I have been pretty homesick the past week or so and I let it get me into a real funk. The more I think about it, I have so much to be thankful for. I have the most amazing husband who I get to see everyday. I have a great job that most people would be envious of. I am healthy and a full-time student. I am lucky to have some of the greatest friends even though I do not see them as much as I would like. Over the past few days I have realized how easy it is to take life for granted and I do not want to do that. My home is wherever my love is as corny as that may sound. Remember to take some time every now and again to smell the rose...

No comments:

Post a Comment